Thursday, August 18, 2011

Honey Carmel Sauce

Now this is some VERY good Carmel Sauce...I forgot that I drizzed this over the Waffle Brownies...Very, Very, Very good... Honey Carmel Sauce :) Oh my, oh my, oh my....thats all I can say about it!! I love it and it is great on ice cream, drizzled over sliced apples, over regular waffles.....just about anything :)

Ingredients:
  • ½ cups Honey
  • 1 stick Butter
  • ¾ cups Brown Sugar
  • 1 can (14 Oz. Can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
To Serve: Apples Or Vanilla Ice Cream Or Whatever!

Preperation Instructions:
Mix together honey, butter and sugar in saucepan. Turn on medium-high heat while stirring constantly. Bring the mixture to a rolling bubbling boil for 2 minutes while continuing to stir constantly. Add condensed milk and mix well, keeping the stirring and heat constant until completely mixed through. Store in airtight containers in the fridge. To warm up, use a microwave on a low setting.

Another Great Recipe from The Tasty Kitchen and missamy! This is for sure a KEEPER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment