Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pizza Fondue

This is something I think I will be doing on Friday or Saturday. I have some very picky eating little girls, but I think they are really going to like this to snack on. I found this recipe in the Worldwide Ward Christmas Cookbook.


Pizza Fondue


1/2 C. pepperoni, finely chopped
1/2 green or red bell pepper
4 oz. cream cheese, cubed and softened
1/3 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
1-1/2 C. spaghetti or marinara sauce
Tortilla chips, crackers, and cubed italian bread


Cook pepperoni and pepper in saucepan over medium heat for about 4 minutes, or until ppepper is tender. Gradually add cream cheese and parmaesan cheese, stirring constantly until cheese is melted. Stir in sauce. Heat throughly but do not boil. Serve with chips, crackers and bread cubes for dipping. Makes 3 Cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment